poniedziałek, 22 lipca 2013

Summer time.

Photo: Ewa Kaczmarek (https://www.facebook.com/ewakaczmarekphotography), Model: Alicja, Clothes designer: Geometrix, MUA: Artmission

I love summer time. Normaly at that time of year I have a lot of project to work on.
Even if it's to hot.... I love this cool atmosphere when everybody are full of energy and you just want to do it your job all day all night :)

This time I presents you one of my favourite shoot. It was 2011...I met Ewa on Maxmodels.pl
we were talking about few ideas... she had very specific view on this project so I was just looking for inspiration in internet that kind of inspiration that will  fix to very cool outfits and hairstyles:) Because on this shoot were to models one of them was Alicja.
I remember that I was very hurry up at that day and I didn't stay to the end of project...I always try to be to the end because it's important for me to check out  if everything is ok with make-up -normaly it is and I don't need to make any corrects but still it's better to stay to the end.
I never understand that kind of Make-up artist who will made their job and just run away.. it's fun to stay with team... it's difficult to meet new people in 30 minutes ....when you are focous to make your job as good you can and just leave after that...
As a MUa you create some look.. thanks to that model could fit in to her shoot role and try to make some magic.. if you don't give anything from yourself and you don't give any energy to those people on set... one piece of all puzzles mist so remember guys if you agree to take part in something you need to be sure you doin this in 100%!

Like always more work of Artmission you can check out here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903?ref=hl

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz