środa, 14 sierpnia 2013

Make my day.

Thank you.
I want to starts from this words because today one person who spend (probably really) a lot of time to check out almost all of my works make my day. So I want to thank all people who ever support me!

So today I want to share something diffrent with you.
Men shoot.
It's true that I didn't prepare so many male models than female models but on my list I met few really handsom funny and cool guys who are as much interesting on photos as girls! 
With guys is always funny because they hate make-up and they always react like little babys on sponge, foundation and all that "girl stuff" - not every of them... for example Ernest that u can admire on lower photo he just love photo shoots so make-up is for him like a starter before first snap of camera!

It's important to don't put to much cosmetics on their faces, they very often don't need to much foundation and they should look more natural and in men style (only if the idea of make-up is more theatrical then u can do what you want but in test shoots you need to be carefull what you do!).

So maybe I didn't write today to long post but I had a need to share with you something diffrent than always.
P.s I'm after really amazing shoot so I can't wait to share this with you guys!:)

And in this saturday Artmission will prepare few models for LIVE NETWORKING FOR FASHION & ART -17.08.2013 in Berlin! Cross your fingers for me!:)

Photo: Giuseppe Morales Volpe, Model: Ernest Look, MUA: Artmission

Photo: IZY Photo, Model: Denis, MUA: Artmission    


you want to see more of Artmission work ...just check it out here :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz