poniedziałek, 16 grudnia 2013

Ideas with no perfect make-up.

                    Photo: Kelly Robyn Mann, Model: Mari Kn Knofe, Mua: Artmission

I think that for all make-up artist making no perfect make-ups it's always a hard chalange because in our nature is preparing very clean and good quality make-ups. When I saw a moodboard for this shoot with Kelly and Maria, I found really amazing example of make-up which was playing with form. I decided to go on this direction and make inpression of dirty eyes. I was worry how it will looks to the end because those kinds of make-ups needs good history, and they need to be planed with background and model. I think that we made good job and all people get what we tried to show.
The second make-up from this shoot was more clean and glamour we just tried to make  2 totally different looks.
Photo: Kelly Robyn Mann, Model: Maria Kn Knofe, Mua: Artmission

I don't know when I will write another post I hope I will find time to share with you my thoughts about 2013 and remaind you some of shoots that I took part in. Like always I invite you to check out whats going in Artmission world on  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903?ref=stream  . 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz