piątek, 10 stycznia 2014

New Year, New dreams

              Photo: Artmission, Model: Sarah, Designer: Giorgia Z., MUA: Artmission

New Dreams for this Year? Is so many of them that I won't even know from which part I should start.
I can't complain. This Year starts for me very good. Two photo shoots, preparing models for Catwalk… I had chances to work even in this weekend but as always…something destroys my plans….sickness.
I can't wait to present you after 31.01 shoot rom last year which will publish in L.A magazine.

Like you see I have really lucky time that I can share with person I adore.

I hope you have as much love and positive energy as I had in last few days. Guys as always I ask you to cross your fingers for me in next few weeks…I hope I will have  as much work that I could share this with you ;)

As always keep your eye on Artmission fun page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz