piątek, 21 marca 2014

Tell me something that I don't know! / Sag mir, was weiß ich nicht! ....

                             Photo: Ainsley Rose, Model: Maria Kn Knofe, MUA: Artmission

We made that shoot last year. I think  in those last warm days of 2013. Ainsley came from Canda to check out Berlin and as a bonus she was trying to make a photo shoot. I get chance to work with her thanks to Maria. We made last year with Maria so many projects together that I need to say this " she is my number 1 model in Berlin "  ;) I have cool memories from this shoot, because we made photos during walk from Ostkreuz by Warchauer str. to pass by all Berliner Wall! So we make a deal as a tour guides and profesionall shoot team! So just for future guys, you need MUA and a Tour Guide? I have experience!:);p

So getting to the point. I called this post "tell me something that I don't know!"  because in last few weeks, I was searching for a job adds...I had get in touch with many diffrent people and as always... I found those Golden.. Gold winners who just killed my.
As a MUA you need to know how to make any kind of make-up. Of course you can like one type more than another but still you need to be prepare for anything. I wont discuss about hair topic - because I think thats why God create Hairstylist to make that job... - but if you want to work in this business you need to be sure u are able to handle diffrent kind of work. Because I don't know any other make-up artist who is living only thanks to making one mood/part of look.
So.. Dear Beloved... who will ever need MUA or searching that kind of person for their company... belive me... "fashion make-up artist" "bridal make-up artist" "special effects make-up artists" they also know how to make those other make-up! Because THEY NEED TO, AND THEY LEARNED TO!!!

As always I invite you to check out whats going on in Artmission world on my funpage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz