czwartek, 26 lutego 2015

Lucky me

Photo: Martin Schmidt https://www.facebook.com/pages/Martin-Schmidt-Photography/308439479172192?fref=ts,  Designer:  Marie Luise Ostermann, Model: Denice Werner, MUA: Artmission

I don't know if I emphasize enough, how much I love to work with clothes designers.
I admire not only hard work that they are putting in creating amazing clothes, but really often they are so kind and easy going. When I found Marie add on facebook that she is looking for makeup artist,
I wasn't sure if she already found someone. Happily she still needed someone.
When we met, I had a huge stress that a German will make a huge problems for us - I understand a lot but when young people from Berlin starts to talk in their slang...-well I will just said that my "Deutschkurs" lessons didn't though about everything..especially about Chapter: "Slang in the city"
and it's hard for foreign person to send positive, energetic vibes when you don't have enough words in your head - but Marie she was so kind that even if at that day I wasn't talk to good, I didn't felt bad! God bless for Deniese who has energy for 5, that she send that energy to all of us! ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz