niedziela, 22 listopada 2015

Bigger Picture

Photo: Kameleon Photography Kasia Matejczuk, Model: Grodon, MUA: Artmission AK

As a freelance Makeup artist you need to struggle with many things. How to get touch with potential clients,
photographers, models, designers. How to survive those months where is not so much to do...
but even if a Freelance it;s not for everybody I need to say I enjoy every day of it. Why?
During last 3 years I had a chance to grown as an artist. I know how often I'm emphasizing how awesome it is to meet new
people but it's really building amazing feeling. Because how many of us have a gift to communicate with
different kind of people and build with them small team, family for maximum one week or minimum few hours. Normally
people don't think about it but it's not easy to get out to totall strangers, find common topic and just open
your skills, sould etc. When someone is thinking about for example about Models job - no body it;s thinking that
for those few hours they need not only share their body but also they need to find a way to communicate and
try to feel comfortable around other people to look good in front of camera. The same way it's with us
makeup artist. We need to find a way, to be able to talk with others and make them feel commfy around you.
it's not always easy specialy if your third language you try to speak in it's not perfect but untill you are trying
you should know you are on good path! Thats why I love what I'm doing ... because how many people can say
"I tried" to open myself for a totall strangers?!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz