piątek, 7 czerwca 2013

Capture the moment.





Photo: Marta Pietruszka (https://www.facebook.com/malowanemaki?fref=ts), model: Aurelia, MUA: Artmission

I love those Photographers who can capture amazing moments… 
You just look at that kind of photos and you have a feeling that you are just standing next to the model in the same spot …
I have this feeling when I look on every photo from this photo shoot.
It was crazy day. We met probably in the most hot day in all summer to make a shoot in old Tram. It was a lot of people inside they all the time complain that we take some space… but still I think that results looks amazing.
I’m not so satisfy about make-up. I all the time see few things that I could change at that time… but Aurelia looks amazing and she made a great job! Sometimes I miss about those days…
You know what I love more about my profession? That I met all the time amazing people.
They have a lot of positive vibe and even after  9 hours of shooting day I feel I’m alive.

I decided to show you today this photos because last time I was talking about first the most important photographer which I was cooperate with and Marta is a second one. (Not because I think some of them are better from the other… I think their both great and amazing – by the way they have different style… ). I met Marta later, after 5 months when I started cooperation with Aga. Even if Marta is younger than me… we had and still have really good connection and I always admire her work. To this day she have great eye, concept, ideas and… it’s just not impossible for a model to look bad after shoot.  
So guys what kind of photos, make-ups you like? 
Like always if you want to see more work of Artmission just check out her funpage:

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz