czwartek, 30 maja 2013

Ready steday go! Start.





(photo: Agnieszka Talarska: https://www.facebook.com/talarskaart?fref=ts, model: Zuza, MUA: Artmission)
It was 2011 one of those really hot days in the summer.
I had few photoshoots before this one but I always said to my friends that it was the first one.
Why? Because Agnieszka Talarska was first person, first really good photographer with who I start my cooperation for longer time.  We always met infront of University of Adam Mickiewicz, inside of old really cold building (at hot summer it was for us like real temple!!!) we prepare all make-up, stylization, hair… and figured out when this time we will make photo shoot! It was always so fun!!
To this day I admire all work of Agnieszka and I’m really sad that we can match with our sheduls to make something new if I come to visit my home town… but I believe that one time  our path will cross again! 
So with Aga we really often make some test shoots for agency models so I didn’t search so much for any inspiration…  but sometimes you don’t need to create any funky make-up sometimes all you need it’s a little bit of foundation and red lips for a model and you can see in someone a lot of magic!


(photo: Agnieszka Talarska, Model: Marta, MUA: Artmission)
It’s one of my last work with Agnieszka in 2012. Once again test shoots for agency model, for me it was a little fun with lines. 

Next time I will tell more about crazy make-ups. 
Don't shy to ask about some details about make-up. You have some ideas but you don't know from what to start?! Just wrote to me, or leave some comment!

More work of Artmission on:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz