czwartek, 23 maja 2013

My Magic World? It's always Make-up World!!




I was thinking since few months how should looks like this bloog.
I’m not good writer…but I love to share my work so I will explore with you guys with my Make-ups, and I will tell a little bit about inspirations or about mood on the photo shoot or film set.
In the beginning maybe I will go back in time to lovely times I had in  Poland.

Photo: Marta Pietruszka Malowanemaki (https://www.facebook.com/malowanemaki?fref=ts)
Model: Martyna, MUA: Artmission

It was very cold day in January 2012. It was  one of the few projects I was making with Marta in that month and we where really exited to do something new, more crazy than we normal made together.
The most funny part of my work it’s always the place I made make-up. Specialy if we make some outdoor shoot. In that case it was in public toilet in Shopping centre. As like always somebody had need to talk with me about make up, on that day it was old lady. She was so happy that she can stand with us and just stare what were doing.  In the end we go for really big walk to find good place to shoot. Martyna was only on her sweater and Leggings so after a while she was freezing( It was something about -15 degrees outside).  I remember every photo shoot, every name of model. Photographer.. even if it pass so many time… It’s really important to made a good mood on the set.The inspirations for this make up I took from webside…  (the most of the time …my free time, I spend on watching a lot of pictures on internet… and I try to change something…make it on my way … but it’s always fun to observe what people do…how big talent they have!) but in orginal pic it was more dark and don’t take so many space on the face it was onle a little lines in the forehead and I want to make some kind of…. Three woman. I hope you like it, because it’s my favourite work!


Photo: Klaudyna Młynarska (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Klaudyna-Mlynarska-photography/155363244484716?fref=ts), model: Viola, MUA: Artmission

This one It was specialy made for my port folio because in 2012 I was trying to Get In to Makeup University In Poland (of course I Get In but I quit after almost one year – but it’s a long Story and I will tell more about it next time..)I found some tattoo on webside and I decided it will looks cool on Viola forehead. It’s maybe not perfect one but I was made this one on Botanic Park in Poznań, Viola was sitting on the bench and I was fighting with time (because I was knew that in few seconds it will be raining!).

So for today it’s only this two… in next post I will wrote something about my few more fresh works!:)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz