niedziela, 26 maja 2013

Changes.




A lot of us like to change something once In a while.
And I don’t mean here only look. Sometimes you feel inside that you need something new..
That you need take a breath by new fresh air. When I came to Berlin it was just like that.
In the beginning it was really hard. Nobody answer on my messages no body wrote to me about cooperation.  Everything changed when Irene wrote to me. 


Photo: Irene Moray (www.irenemoray.com), Model: Nikita, MUA: Artmission.
Irene found my portfolio on internet. She wrote me that she really want to make something together and she have one really special idea for photo shoot. When I saw her work I love her talent right away! In her photos is something really uniq! I met with girls on u-bahn station and after 35 minutes (when I done make-up) we just have a great time on station and outside…but all the time we were near to u-bahn.  Nikita makes awesome job, Irene made great photos… I never forgot this photo shoot, because I met awesome girls, it was last sunny day on September 2012 and after that project I get even a job – because when choreographer (who cooperate with me later) saw that photo shoot she knew that I’m the right person to prepare her dancers for dance project.
Irene said that she want something in yellow colours .. I was thinking a lot what to do.. only simply eyeshadow on eyelid… or go further and make a little accent in Nikita’s face..we decided to do what you see and I think it’s fit perfectly to the mood of the photo shoot. 



Photo by Dan from music video for song “Aerobic Rider” by Vonlewald , on photo dancer: Gabriela
This is a little peace of my work on music video. It was long day, it was a lot of people to prepare but
In the end it was quite fun to met all those people and just dance to this song!:)

But I wrote in the beginning about changes…
Make up should emphasize your beauty .. but not for somebody… not for the crowd… but for you.
You need to feel good about you.

 If you want to see more work of artmission just pump here: 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903?ref=tn_tnmn

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz