poniedziałek, 2 września 2013

Jelous.

I know that titule of post it's not optymistic but I wont write to much about bad stuff.
Make-up artist profession have two sides. Great, colourfull one and this second one where your back is
killing by pain and you meet sometimes on your way some people who just dream to show you in bad light.
You need to be ready to deal with it. It's maybe a lot of other MUA's but it's important to know how to work with other people and respect to each other (such a shame that somepeople sometimes forget about it)!! I wont write here some of my bad experiences... I need to admit I had them few times in my life but I have more lucky than most of people in this profession.
So my advice? Don't care what other people could think... if you know you are good in something just fallow your heart voice and be Awesome ;)



Photo: Photo: Patrick Jendrusch, Clothes Designer: Shrekahnth, Model: , Miriam, MUA: Artmission, thanks to FIER management

I got a chance to make this lookbook for Shrekahnth thanks to Lisa from Fier management. When I saw all outfits...I felt in love in them just right away... make-up idea was really simply, because all of us whant to ephasize all those great clothes! When I spoke with Shrekahnth he told me that he spends a lot of months on looking perfect fabrics or colours... but I think that his ideas...and work it;s just outstanding! So here u can fallow him and check out what he is doing right now
 https://www.facebook.com/shrekahnth?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser




 Photo: Agnieszka Talarska, Model: Sandra, Stylist: Ewa Grzeszczuk MUA: Artmission

It was really nice summer day. I remember that with Ewa and Aga we made so many jokes and laugh... talk about life.... just like always. Sometimes I'm really miss about those days. We had really great time together!!:) I loved to make shoots with Aga because we made always photos around those special place in Poznań that are special for me... 

I'm waiting for a lot of new photos.... sometimes it's hard to wait but as soon I will get them I will for sure public them on my facebook page :  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Kara%C5%9B-mission/215159385174903 
and make some new post here :) Can't wait to share this stuff with you guys! ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz