sobota, 14 września 2013

Ich habe zu viel gearbeitet;)

Like u see my Deutsch is in bigger progress than few months ago... bit still I'm learning and
it will pass some time before I will make all post in german ;)
For those one who don't understand german language my today post is calling " I was to much working".
Today is the first day after some time that I have free time, I can chill and relax :)
I'm still waiting for a lot of photos from last shoots but untill that I will present some old stuff and two backstage photos:)
I tired to catch all possibilities to work because I know that in next few weeks weather will fucked up totally and then it wont be so much work. A lot of photographers will make a break untill next spring time and another goup of them will start to make studio shoots. What I will doing durning this time?! Learn german and had hope that maybe something will pump in to my schedule!:)


Photo: VashkaK, model: Maria Kn Knofe, MUA: Artmission

I know I showed u one photo from shoot with Maria and Vashka but we made 2 kinds of look one colourfull make up and this one more in beauty style. I adore how Vashka retouch this photo. It was just normal hotel bathroom, nothing special but he made here such a beautiful mood....
Sometimes is so incredible how people could change all idea of place where it was shoot or film set.
For example when I was working on one of film sets it was raning...but in film u have a feeling is a great beautiful weather... - people right now can make so much magic things!
Like u know I met with Maria few times more... I love to work with her because she always know how to get to perfect mood, how to pose... I wish that every model could work like that!













Those two photos are from bactsage. One of them is a shoot from July (I probably wont get any photo from this one shoot...such a shame it was so great stylization by Cristina my great make-up and Maria as a model...) and another one is a backstage photo from Thursday shoot. It was another part of underwater shoot :) So like u see I didn't sit on my ass and I had productive time... Soon I should shere with u some photos from 5 diffrent photo shoots. :)

If you want to check out more news from Artmission world just pump here and Like!:)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz