sobota, 5 października 2013

Vier Elemente :) // Four Elements Aqua Der Welt / Aqua World

So heute, spreche ich auf Aqua Der Welt Foto-Sessions. 
Dies Make-up ist sehr schwier aber möglich. //
Ok maybe it's enough for now to try write in German a new post. But hey guys! I'm trying and still learning! 
But it's so difficult to write everything I want and still don't know so many words... but I'm working on this!
So today I want to share with you some photos from underwater shoot. I'm still waiting for more photos from this "topic so more you can check out on my funpage soon :) 
What is important on that kind of photo shoot? Good quality of foundation, more grease foundations and... it's good to mention that you also need time for some retouches. After few shoots with Tamboly I realise that even if we had to prepare 6..8 models by one shoot I didn't had time for retouches after girls made her first test and before they jump to the water second time. Because of that I know that T. had more work to do than normaly. But thanks to that experience I know how to act, in what way work and what use and what not use at all. 
The idea for make-ups was very spontanious. Normaly I always agree few days before shoot what I will do but on this project with T we always change mind in last minute so I was trying to match up make-up for model her clothes etc. Those 2 photos are with simply make-up... Astrid Have nude make-up with darker lips, Daisy had grey smookye eyes with nude lips and after time with red lips. We all the time try to change a little bit of make-ups ..for example or another shoots we made more darker... or colorfull make-up. So we will see how this look was working on this kind of mood for this shoot:) 

                                          Photo: Tamboly, Model: Daisy, MUA: Artmission
                                          Photo: Tamboly, Model: Astrid, MUA: Artmission

Yesterday I got some news from girls I was working with them earlier.
Maria send me some photos from our shoot with Mario Zimbalski and Cristina Chirila. Guys I really can't wait to show u what we did. But first Mario need to make some final retouches and Maria will try to find a good magazine which will try to publish this shoot so...cross your fingers for us:)
And also probably on Monday I will have good news but about that maybe next time ;)

Like always if you want to see more my work ... just jump here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz