środa, 30 października 2013

Satisfaction!

So yesterday I check out all my work since last few years and... I realise how many things I need to make for my portfolio.
I met a lot of fun people I worked on a lot of really good projectes but also on bad ones... where quality of make-up or light is not enough good that people could see and appriciate my work.
I wish to make so many projects but for now I need to wait for better weather. I knew thats sooner or later this time when I wont have so much to do will come... and finally it happend.
It's hard time to deal with specialy if you get use to it that all the time you do something creative...more or less...
                                         Photo: Tamboly, Model: Daisy, MUA: Artmission

Before I will write what happend in next few weeks I want to make a little announcement.
All photograpers... who love Beauty mood (some romantic really sexy looks with perfect nice smooth make-up ) and they are really good in this topic and all those people who would like to make something in Fashion Crazy style( I mean something really colorfull and wild! ) just don't be affraid to write me a message on ARTMISSIONAK@GMAIL.COM.

So what I was working on in last few weeks?
I meet some new creative people... like Eddy Ballardi, Borys and Nathan.
I'm still waiting for final result of my cooperation with Eddy and Cristina but from shoot with Nathan and Fran you can see a little sample below.

Photo: Nathan Wright (https://www.facebook.com/MrCozmic), Model: MissFran Love (https://www.facebook.com/pages/MissFranLove/292525650814304?fref=ts), MUA: Artmission

All idea for this shoot comes from Fran! She gets a chance to make a shoot which will be publish in Kultur Mag in next year in September probably. She create special dress from latex and she asked me for help to pick perfect make-up for this project. I create few really diffrent looks but in the end we choose this one. It was the most peacefull version because few other was really crazy. But when I saw her dress I realise that it's really smooth and sexy one so I didn't want to look her like a doll but more like sexy Woman in amazing dress. I'm not satisfy about make-up in 100% (if you will find any post where I'm satisfy about my work let me know because I have a feeling that I'm always finding something to complain about!) but I hope that Fran love this look!
From where I took inspiration? I was focours on colours... I knew that dress will be in black and turquoise colour so I didn't want to make her all in this colours because... when is to much of one thing in specyfic look you can be sure something will goes wrong! So I choose purple...and it was perfect choice because Fran had purple shoes ;p;) and she looks really good in that kind of colours so... then I tried to focous what kind of shape we can make. In the begining I draw diffrent shape of this make-up specialy on eyes and now I'm regred that I didn't stay on this but... I'm very satisfy that I decided to make purple eyebrows.

If you want check out what new in Artmission world just show u like her page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz