środa, 20 listopada 2013

It's been a while..

It's been a while since I made my last post here, but believe me guys, I had a lot of stuff on my mind.
Like always I'm waiting for results or a sign that I can publish some photos and I can't wait finally when I will be able to share with all those project with you.

Photo: Tamboly (http://tambolydesign.com/), Model: Lena Bogacheva, MUA: Artmission

I got in last week few photos from underwater shoot. I think that for now this one with Lena it's my favourite one. I think that her outfit... those flowers and make-up create all magic mood of this photo. Can't wait to see other shots from underwater shoot that I made with Tamboly. 

Photo: Martencja, Model: Karolina, MUA: Artmission

It's a shot from old shoot with Marta. I really like this photo it remainds me romantic mood of 60'. 


I think that for today I will finished, I can't wait for new stuff that I will be able to share with you guys more my thoutghs and don't double my ideas, inspiration :) Be patience like I try to be!

If you want to check out whats going on in Artmission world and see more of her work just pump here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz