poniedziałek, 21 października 2013

Time passing by.

I can't belive that time is passing so fast. Last year on that time I didn't had so much work... I was living in Berlin only 3,5 months and I was trying to figured out how to deal with all my life. 
So one week ago I made smaller version of my portfolio with new photos. I had big really awesome album (thanks to my future brother in law it looks really good!) but it's so heavy and big that I have always problems to take him with me so just in cause I prepare something more easy to transport ;p It's maybe not so good qyality like my Big Book but it's always good have some exaples of your work when you have a meeting with photographer wich you like to work with or...stylist etc etc. I can't wait to put some new photos from last few project I was working on to this new album but for now I need to wait :) 

So few days ago I got a message from Anna Nova (u can check out her name on facebook or find some other songs to listen on youtube ) she is a Polish singer living in Berlin, she record really great album in PL and Deutsch version ... here in link below you can see effect of our cooperation in April. 

 Right now I'm waiting to show u some many photos... but before it will happen I need to wait for sign from few people if we get some submitions. 
Soon I will try to share with you some shoots with Cane in Asian style, Some freaky fairy mood with Maria Kn Knofe, Berling calling mood with Maria once again.. :) some photos from shoot directing by Cristina the stylist ... but we need to be cool and patience:) I didn't realise it's so hard to submit photos...because it;s so many talented people all magazine could pick what they want and they never hurry with answers! ... 

Tomorrow I will meet once again with lovely MissFran Love. She is not only the great model but she made really cool outfits from latex and tomorrow we will make shot one of her dresses:) Can't wait! :) 

So if you want to know whats new in Artmission world just pump here :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903?ref=hl



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz