piątek, 14 lutego 2014

Comfort. So where is the Happines?

                          Photo: Torben Averkorn, Model: Alida Allegra, MUA: Artmission

With Alida first time I was talking about shoot last year in November. We had specyfic idea... but in the end for few months we didn't contact at all. It was few weeks ago when we finally get in touch once again. Alida found diffrent Photographer and she really needed some natural shots of her new hairstyle. I was glad to finally met her and Torben, who by the way made really nice shots! 
It was a little test for my German skills because they both spoke most of the time in Deutsch. But like always... my German just loose this fight:) 
But a small progress I made in last shot in Wednesday when I use half and half English and German... I was preparing models from Mercedes Benz advertisement and right now we need to wait if we will get approve for publishing this! So cross your finges guys!
and here small backstage  (I didn't had so much time to make more shots so... I have only this small example ;p) 

Like always you can check out whats more it's going on in Artmission world... I hope with next few months it will be more and more to tell about ;)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz