piątek, 21 lutego 2014

Story to tell.

                                Movie by Prince William E. Morris, MUA: Artmission
                                           (https://www.facebook.com/unnoticedfilm)

It was one year ago in April. I saw William add on Craiglist and we stay in touch. We made not only this project together. We made one social short movie together and then after few months I had chance to met with him once again on photo shoot:) I really like to work with him. It's always good to cooperate with Creative people who have vision and they know how they want to make it happen.
I really like this spot. When I saw it first time I cried, because at that time I felt really lonely and un-Noticed. If you want to see what kind of story we all tried to say just check it out this link
http://www.gofundme.com/unnoticed

It's always fun and really hard to work on film set. Some of them are short other more longer but more or less you need to know how to keep your energy and stay positiv.
In last two days I had chance to work with really friendly people in short movie set. Right now I don't know if I can tell you more details but let's say that after few months I will be able to show you finall results of it!:) And here small backstage :)

                            Photo : be me ;p;) / Actors: Simon and Marie, Director:Linda/Alex

As always I invite you to visit my funpage! Check out and like it!:)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz