piątek, 12 września 2014

Correctors - yes or no?

                                     Photo: Lucy Alcorn, Model: Fania Fuchsia F. , MUA: Artmission

Before I will Start New Make-up topic, first I would like to present you effects of my cooperation with amazing Lucy A. and Fania. Lucy it's from Australia but she is based Photographer in Berlin :) Fania - you should know her from my old post, after 2 years we meet once again on a set to make something really smooth! I hope you like it and I want to invite you for my funpage webside and Lucys!:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903#
http://www.lucyalcorn.com


                                                     Correctors - yes or no ?
Many girls asked me: " Foundation is enough or should  I invest in Correctors? Make-up is better thanks to that or not? etc.
For many years I avoid correctors. When I started work as a MUA on market there were only few products to use as a correctors it wasn't to big variety (like right now you can choose correctors for dry/normal skin ..) So I decided durning summertime to give once again chance to this type of product!
I was suprised that it's so many kinds of them... in cream, tube for dry, normal, oily completions.
I think right not it's not so hard to choose good company with set that it will be perfect for you. But chalanging it could be:
- matching colour for your skin tone... (with Correctors the most important part is to choose colours that they fit exactly to our skin - that we wont make any stains!). Why? Not all companies who make correctors make huge variety of colours, of course in MAC, INGLOT etc you shouldn't have problem with that
- buy good enough powder which will matt your face for all day or wont dry out your skin!
(many correctors are really oily so it's good to use base before you will use product on your face! but because they are oily it's hard to find a powder which will matt your face all day or after few ours you can see that your skin it's to dry because powder you bought to mat corretors it's to strong for your face. )
Thats why....my finall answer is... "NO for Correctors if you want to keep good, fresh and not oily look for ALL DAY!". Corretors are maybe fun during Summer, and for those people who don't have bigger complaction problems. But those ones that need good make-up product I can for sure say  "Keep your attention on good Foundation!" and what I mean by that? Foundation needs to cover and match to your type and skin tone! If you will choose wisly perfect product for yourself believe me you don't need Correctors in your life at all!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz