poniedziałek, 22 września 2014

In love!!!

Hi guys,
today maybe I wont share with you some of my work, but I would like to betray my secrets with you
about the most incredible experience I ever had! :D
I bought few days ago new brush, with totally crazy shape.
Here you can see three typical brushes to apply foundation. All of them have great shape and they work out on their way! But this little innocent brush in the middle it's the most awesome one!!!
It maybe sounds funny if I say that I discover Nude make-up in a totally new way thanks to this one make-up tool! but it's true! It's not important from which company you will buy it untill hair quality it's good!!
By this brush you can apply as much foundation as you want and cosmetic it's not getting between hair. This shape it's cut in this way,  that only the first line of hair it's holding foundation. So you can use really small drop of foundation and cover bigger space on your face!!

All those who need fast, natural make-up - for sure you can reach for this brush!!!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz