niedziela, 2 listopada 2014

Faces.

                     Photo: Cyb At Rainbow, Model: Ulrike Wächter, mua: Artmission 

It's strange how many faces, and names you can remember after time, and how many people you can meet in one, two years ... i love this moment when I'm starting new project and I see that there are people with who I worked with in past, or in your free time you go for a walk and just like that step by on someone ....
With Ulrike we always met on some bigger projects but finall results of photos normaly didn't blow our mind. One day Ulrike gave my contact to Sybille, and this is how we get this magical work. ;)

I have some new photos that I can share with you and as always I'm still waiting for bigger half of them ;) 
In next post, I will try to share with you another important step in make-up. Don't got anywhere ;) 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz