wtorek, 27 stycznia 2015

Como estas? How are you? Wie Geht's dir? Jak się masz?

Photo: Nathassha Di Pasquale
https://www.facebook.com/NatDPhotography, Model: Nathassha Di Pasquale, Stylist: Nina Komarova-Zelinskaia, MUA: Artmission

Natasha contact with me by accident, she saw my work, asked if I could help her to make this photo shoot. I was really happy, because despite her young age - she is making really great photos.

For this Project we found amazing model Alexandra, on my page you could see other shots with her, here on this post I put on of those which we did with Natasha :) It was crazy day, in the begining we knew we don't have to much time because our model had only 2,5 hour to be with us, later she needed run to her work place! In the end when we knew we did all we could at that time, Nina (stylist) figured out amazing Idea...why we could not stay longer and those clothes that we didn't had enough time to capture with Alexandra, we could try to

do it on our amazing Photographer ;) It was a chalange I need to say- it's not easy for one person to pose and try to capture the best shot! ;p;) But it gave us so much fun - and in the end I need to say we did pretty good job! <3

As always you can see more Artmission work here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agata-Karaś-mission/215159385174903

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz