niedziela, 11 stycznia 2015

Simply

                             Photo: Florian Käfmüller, Model: Lu Buro, MUA: Artmission

I remember one of those first posts I wrote here. I will never forget when I said "I remember all faces and names of model I prepared for photo shoot ". Folks it happend first time in my life - I didn't recognize a person that I wroked wiht in my past.
With Louisa, I met in Summer 2013. We made together one of underwater shoots. I remember it was super warm day, and I wasn't prepared that it will be more then 5 models...when we saw each other last time it was one week ago, we talked had some fun and made awesome beauty shots that u can see on my funpage to. We both didn't realized we had met before, untill Lu came back home and check out my webside where she saw her self! I'm telling u guys about it, because I felt bad that first time in my carrier I didn't regonize someone I worked with before. I failed. During every photo shoot I'm geting know new people, and I like to know about them something more than only name...thanks to that I feel that it's not only a new project to make it's also a chance to meet people not things, not someone who I can create from the begining in new version just a person that I can respect and like.

So folks, remember, you can chace your passion and dream but never forget about people u had met on your way, because they are helping u to get to the point u are right now or u will be one day!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz