poniedziałek, 25 maja 2015

Because her name is Flower.

Photo : Anna Blume, Designer: Elise Nyborg, Model: Larissa Besch, MUA: Artmission

I met Anna in 2014 thanks to one of designers I worked with at that time.
My first impression about her was really positive. I need to say it's not always easy for me to speak in German. I need really often focus what I'm trying to say and watch out if I'm not making to many grammar mistakes - and believe me or not it's really easy to do it! With Anna every meeting was a huge pleasure not only I'm not worry to much about my German skills (they are two kinds of German people those who speak super fast with weird intonation and those ones that I understand in 95% and they make me feel comfortable and one of them is for sure Anna! ) but also I'm always sure it will be nice easy going project. She is always emphasizing that every shot she is making it's made with that kind of feeling that she sees in this displayed moment. I think it's also importent for Photographers to not only focusing on all parametres but also to look deeper in their soul and show their own style! And without emotions it's not possible!

We worked with Anna on 4 projects since this one year. Really often on some Fashion Projects. I need to say she not only have good eye on classic design shots but also on those really creative art fashion clothes!

Very often when I'm thinking about Anna's name, I'm thinking how much it fit to her style!
Blume in German means Flower in Polish Kwiat. When I'm observing her work sometimes I have a feeling that without this feminin, light vibes that she have, her work will look totally different.

You can see more of Anna work here: (http://annablume-photography.de/about/) and you can find her on facebook to!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz