środa, 6 maja 2015

One Day during Autumn

Stylist, Designer: Netta Mattila Oh Mini I am, Photography: Jonna Är // http://jonna.photo/
Models: Lyndsey Lupe & Sinan Aksu
MUA: Artmission

One thing that I really love in Berlin, it's how easy it's to get in touch with different kind of artists.
Netta was searching for MUa on German craigslist. I need to say I heard so much bad things about this website - how many people there are scumbags - but most of the time I was super lucky because I met there only friendly people! - or maybe I just know which adds it's noteworthy ?!
Oh Mini I am it's a small shop in Berlin that it's run by Netta. Most of the clothes she have in her place she search in her motherland - Finland. I need to say that she found perfect team for this photo shoot. Lyndsey and Sinan (a.k Cohen) looked really god in every outfit and they had awesome attitude! It's awesome to work with people who keep good vibes and know what to do!
Lucky me :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz